Masterclasses at Brolic Army DJ School by Guest Teachers are here!
This course is a hub for DJ tutorials by our guest teachers. From Battle routines, to scratch composition this course will offer you a cornucopia of perspectives to draw inspiration from.
Hand-picked guest teachers representing the most creative and talented DJs around teach our Masterclasses. ‘Masterclasses’ at Brolic Army DJ School are an exciting added feature to help diversify your learning experience.
We strive to give a holistic approach to DJing at Brolic Army DJ School and how better to do that than bringing the pioneers straight to you. From other members of the X-ecutioners to DJs who have worked with the likes of Public Enemy and other Hip Hop icons, these masterclasses lift the veil on the mystery of the DJ world.
Masterclasses Course Breakdown:
001: Total Eclipse’s DMX Routine
002: Johnny Juice on How to Arrange your Scratches
003: John Swan’s “Hit Me Wit’ Da Horns” Scratch Routine
004: DJ 8-Ball teaches “Tone Play”
005: Mista Sinista’s “S.W.A.T.” Routine
006: Grandmaster Supreme teaches Body Tricks
007 – DJ P teaches how to DJ on Vinyl
008 – DJ P teaches how to mix Acapellas
009 – DJ P discusses trusting your creative instincts
010 – DJ P discusses curating an energetic playlist
011 – DJ Supreme on how to build a battle routine
012 – John Swan breaks down Scratch Drumming
013 – Branden Creado on improving your hand control
014 – Mista Sinista’s “Method Man” Routine
015 – Mista B’s “Mophono” Routine
016 – DJ P teaches the basics of multi-track recording
We regularly update Masterclasses at Brolic Army DJ School. More lessons coming very soon!
Having strong DJ foundations, or ‘turntable instincts’ will make these lessons much easier to digest, absorb and learn from. If you’re looking to set those foundations, check out Basic DJing, Basic Scratching and 10 Root Moves of Beat Juggling. Taking these courses will make learning these guest routines much easier!
For requests for guest teachers or suggestions for who you would like to see on this course, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your progress? Send us a video of you executing course related techniques to our Instagram for a chance to be featured on our weekly Progress Patrols!
- 001 – DJ Total Eclipse’s DMX Routine
- 002 – Johnny Juice on How to Arrange Scratches
- 003 – John Swan “Hit Me Wit Da Horns” Scratch Routine
- 004 – DJ 8 Ball teaches Tone Play
- 005 – Mista Sinista’s “S.W.A.T.” Routine
- 006 – Grandmaster Supreme teaches Body Tricks
- 007 – DJ P teaches how to DJ on Vinyl
- 008 – DJ P teaches how to mix Acapellas
- 009 – DJ P discusses trusting your creative instincts
- 010 – DJ P discusses curating an energetic set
- 011 – DJ Supreme on how to build a battle routine
- 012 – John Swan breaks down Scratch Drumming
- 013 – Branden Creado on improving your hand control
- 014 – Mista Sinista’s “Method Man” Routine
- 015 – Mista B’s “Mophono” Routine
- 016 – DJ P teaches the basics of multi-track recording